Thursday, August 23, 2012

How Safety Precautions Won WWll


How Safety Precautions Won WWll

[ This blog was edited from LSG India grp mtg #29 on Aug 22, 2012 ]

After our prayer and the invitation to the etheric souls to join us in our discussion, I read out the message of Monjoronson through Paul Conklin recently in which he had said: "I am the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world." I explained how the Apocalypse or "unveiling" of an author who either had or took the name of John says "I saw one standing like a lamb slain", and how the Christian churches had interpreted that to mean the slain Jesus, but now it seems to refer directly to Monjoronson. In any case they are clearly united in this effort. The main point made was that the ultimate Good Shepherd is his immediate Father, Who is the Eternal Son of God, and also referred to as the First Paradise Son. Also, the unity of the deities is strongly emphasized so that the essence of being a good shepherd applies equally to Christ Michael and Monjoronson himself. Such a loving expression of God's mercy and compassion is bound to cancel all fear and give us confidence to join him in the task of saving our fellow lost lambs. As I understand it, God hates the sin but never hates the sinner. His so-called "judgment" is not like what we usually understand by the word judgment. Instead, rather than punish the sinner, God actually DESTROYS the sin. It ceases to exist. Only God has this power. It belong to the Infinite Self-Existent Father in union with the Infinite Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit. As such, it is way above what mortal men can understand. But such revelation as we have so far received points to this extraordinary mystery of divine mercy and compassion, the actual destruction of sin.

I got a bit fed up with the kids because none of them asked any questions, so I asked them if they only came here to escape their study period. So then Sanjay asked me if there was another life after this one, and I explained to them that we would have hundreds of lives in different worlds as we progressed through our ascension career. We would not need to have a mortal body again, but we would have a succession of morontial bodies in different worlds, each successive one slightly more spiritual, and then we would get a fully spiritual form, but with the same personality, and always in a material domicile, and we would have a further succession of training worlds until we had become perfect enough to go to Paradise, beyond time and space, and meet the Univeral Father and join the Corps of the Finality. I told them that all this was in the 2,000 page Urantia Book, for which I had a short-cut on my desktop, so then Sanjay clicked on the short-cut and started reading the index, while the other boys watched. Sanjay is a real self-taught expert on IT and Internet in class Xl . I told them that the UB was the Fifth Epochal Revelation, and much better than the Bible, which has a lot of mistakes in it, like God telling the Jews to commit genocide, and Saint Paul's doctrine of the Atonement. The UB gives the true teachings of Jesus, word by word, but the biblical version is misleading and incomplete. For example, it teaches about hell, but there is no such thing as hell. And it exaggerates the incidence of miracles and real exorcisms.

Then Sanjay asked me to show the film Gandhi made by Richard Attenborough, who was a friend of a friend of mine, but I said I had put it in my detachable hard drive, and we did not have enough time to see it now because it was too long, so instead I showed them a film about the Battle of Midway which I had just downloaded. It was an expert study of exactly how Admiral Fletcher won the battle and sunk four huge Japanese fleet aircraft carriers for the loss of the Yorktown plus a lot of American planes attacking from the island itself, which Fletcher used as a fourth carrier. One of the reasons the Americans won was that the US Navy took a tremendous lot of safety precautions to protect their men from fire and stuff, while the Japs hardly bothered about safety. As a result it took only one bullet to hit the petrol tank and burn the Jap aircraft, while the American planes used an expandable rubber bladder in their tanks to avoid petrol fumes. Also it took only one bomb to sink one of the Jap carriers, while the Yorktown survived several bombs and was only sunk by a submarine torpedoe after it was already crippled, and the men were able to abandon ship safely. There is a good lesson in this for us, but I am not exactly sure what it is. Perhaps a humane morality in warfare is of strategic and tactical advantage.

One point interested me. It turns out that the Japanese Navy men were decent and honorable. When they found out that America had not got any warning that they were going to be at war, and had no time to get ready, the Japanese Navy men were very much disgusted, and they considered that it took away from them all claim to honor and glory for their efforts at Pearl Harbour. Most of them were just ordinary guys fighting for their country, just like our boys were. It was the fault of the top brass on both sides that the Japanese did not play fair and the Americans were not alert.

Anyhow Midway more than made up for Pearl because it was not just a matter of winning the battle, but that battle actually won the war; because the Japs lost 4 out of a total of 6 fleet carriers, and could only build one more during the following years while the Americans built dozens of them. After Midway the Japs were on the back pedal from then on till surrender. But it is possible that millions more lives might have been lost if Truman had not used the nuclear bombs, because the Japanese had become so brain-washed that they were almost like psychopaths. They were getting all false information about the Americans. This confirms my conviction that spreading false rumours is as bad as murder, and we are witnessing the truth of this today because of the murderous row going on between different communities in India.

I wonder if there might be some among the etheric souls who lived and died through those times, and maybe, if they think about it carefully, they might be able to forgive their enemies and release themselves from all shackles of hatred and animosity. I would hope so. I also explained how Monjoronson said that we little lambs are not helpless. I know I am not helpless. Each one of us can be a lighthouse standing on the Rock of God and beaming the Light of God out to the whole world and every person in it, including the living mortals, the people in the Etheric Band, the people in the Borderland, and all God's other creatures as well. We can visualize this, and believe in this, and know that it is happening if we have Faith.  I am not working in the Borderland, but I will beam the Light of God in there as well. Maybe I have some old friends in there, for all I know.
Signing off at Malbazar on Aug 23,2012 –
                                                                        John Robert Thwaytes

No comments:

Post a Comment